Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 43 | Typed or Untyped Ruby
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of the Rubber Duck Dev Show, we discuss the new features of ruby that allow you to set types for your variables. We discuss the pros and cons and discuss static vs. dynamic typing in general.
- Ruby 3.0.0 Released
- Ruby 3 is released - The list of Ruby 3 features
- Sorbet - A Static Type Checker for Ruby
- Types in Ruby 3: New Features Explained
- RBS: A New Ruby 3 Typing Language in Action
- Understanding RBS, Ruby's new Type Annotation System